2010. február 25., csütörtök

2 - Portrait

I would like to show you a few portraits, as this is one of my favourites. The number of pictures I will upload really depends on available free time during the weekend, as well as the health condition and willingness of my usual portrait subjects - my family members.

Regardless of that, now I'm starting with something special. The lady on this picture has been the neighbour of my grandmother for sixty-seventy years. My grandma died already seven years ago at age of 92, but Mrs. Vendég had her 104th birthday yesterday. She is wearing very well, doesn't even look 90, although she has seen the funeral of one of her daughters and a grandson, on top of that her husband never came back from 2nd world war. She has 8 great grand children. Her daughter is 79, her grandson is 52. Lots of things are happening in 104 years time...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Vendég!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése